Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
The current wiki has a number of shortcomes, which we could adresse by migration to the SBForge Confluence wiki. These include:
- Confluence is a much more powerful wiki.
- Confluence is more friendly for nontechnical users with a efficient Rich Text eEditor including dialogbased macro handling.
- Confluence has good integration to the other SBForge apps, including SSO integration.
- The current wiki needs a general cleanup removing obsolete content.
- Some of the information currently found on the wiki have been replaced by more dedicated tools. This is primarily task management which has moved to JIRA, but also stuff like review information and applikation near documentation, which is handled through Crucible and Javadoc.
A POC SBForge wiki already exists here: NetarchiveSuite.
The time need for doing this will be around 2 days for the migration betweeb the wikis and 5 days for the refactoring of the documentation.