Description of the reference system being developed based on the concrete Architecture defined in the project.
The reference implementation of the system is shown on the right. The setup shown here includes:
- Concrete pillars: The pillars implemented in the bitrepository.dk system.
- Infrastructure: The central infrastructure used in the Coordination Layer.
- Reference libraries: Can be used for implementing Bit Repository components. The Reference pillar, services and webclient are based on these libraries.
- Reference services: The Services running in the system for monitoring and aggregation information. All the reference services expose REST interfaces for accessing their functionality.
- Enduser client: A typical client used by the enduser. The reference web client and command line can be used here for accessing the different functionalities in the system.