Most of the constants should be collected in this class, most of which are primarily for internal use.
ReaderFactory and Readers
ArcReaderFactory.java: This factory can be used to create the various types of readers with optional buffering. You can either get compressed or uncompressed readers. There are also methods which can auto-detect whether or not a compressed reader is required.
Version Block and ARC Record
- ArcVersion.java: Represents the identified version with relevant information encapsulated.
- ArcDateParser.java: Parses and validated an ARC date.
- ArcFieldValidator.java: A class to keep track of field definitions in header lines and index them by name.
- ArcErrorType.java: Defines the different possible error types.
- ArcValidationError.java: Defines an ARC validation error using a type, key and value.