Welcome to Bitrepository project.
The purpose of the Bitrepository system is to enable preservation of longterm data in a distributed, highly redundant architecture. The data integrity is ensured by using multiple, independently developed data storage systems (Pillars) across different organizations, together with functionality for maintaining the Integrity of the data over time.
- Communication and data exchange protocol.
- Messagebus based communication infratructure
- Both Java and .Net clients
- SLA framework for defining the required qualities of the system services.
- Service hosting for both direct pillar access and higher level services through clients.