Sonar is an open platform to manage code quality.
Find the SBForge Sonar site here.
Enable Maven projects by clicking the Sonar checkbox at the bottom of the projects configure page. The install goal needs to be called for the Sonar statistics to be deployed correctly. See Sonar documentation for details.
Sonar content can be embedded by using the installed Sonar macros.
- Eclipse plugin
- Configure code styles:
- Install the Eclipse checkstyle plugin
- Option 1: Use a Maven 2 based project with the the SBForge parent pom defined. Th SBForge checkstyle settings should be used automatically.
- Option 2: Manually configure the plugin to use the relevant Sonar checkstyle profile by:
- Go to into Window -> Preferences -> Checkstyle
- Select New under Global configurations
- Select Remote configuration from the drop down
- Paste the url obtained by clicking the Checkstyle Export link on the Sonar profiles page as the remote url
- Right click the project and select properties.
- Select checkstyle
- Select the Sonar configuration from the drop down