Two csv files, whitelistedChannels.csv and blacklistedChannels.csv, specifies the channels that we expect programs for.
Programs from whitelisted channels are exported to LARM. Programs from blacklisted channels are not.
If we receive a program from a channel which is not specified in any of the two lists, the DomsExportRecord status is updated to REJECTED, and a warning is given.
If a program from an unknown channel is received
- The channel name must be added to either the whitelist or the blacklist.
- If added to the whitelist
- The corresponding channelmapping must be added to 'chaos-channelmapping.xml'
- The status of the DomsExportRecord in the database should be updated to PENDING
- If added to the blacklist, nothing further should be done