hosted by National Library of Austria, Vienna
Address: Austrian National Library / Training Department, Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Attention - not on historic library premises in the city center!
Public transport: metro lines U4 and U6, tram D
Route planner: http://www.wienerlinien.at/eportal3/ep/channelView.do/pageTypeId/66533/channelId/-48703
Arthotel ANA Katharina, http://ana-hotels.de/katharina (2 min walk)
ibis Styles Wien City, http://www.accorhotels.com/de/hotel-9034-ibis-styles-wien-city/index.shtml (5 min walk)
Hotel Boltzmann, http://www.hotelboltzmann.at/index.php (15-20 min walk)
| || |
|KB Sweden|| || |
Topics to be discussed:
|NAS5 / Heritrix 3 - technical||Heritrix 3 - curatorial|
- State of the art of current developments
- Upcoming developments
Introduce a multiple crawlers approach into NAS
- Videos/social media harvesting
What CDX format are you using today and plan to support within next year?
Which version of (Open)Wayback are you using today and what do think about the future development of OpenWyback?
Which social media can you archive today?
- How to consolidate crawl.log and frontier search features in NetarchiveSuite?
- BNF's freetext search (better than KB DK's) - anything to share with the community?
- Others ?
- Feedback on using NAS 5 and Heritrix 3
- Missing features
- Priorities for future developments
- Is it possible to connect other tools than Heritrix to NAS (tools that can produce WARC files and capture content, which Heritrix is not able to catch) If so, which tools to we want to use?
- Revival and update of the curator roadmap
- Harvest the electoral web: selection, harvest parameters
- Experiences with harvesting pages with login content (pay walls)
- Exchange of experiences with documentation of the crawls (in and outside NAS)
- Others ?
Schedule for Day 1 (13:00-17:00)
Schedule for Day 2 (9:00-17:00)
Schedule for Day 3 (9:00-15:00)