Released as: JWAT-Tools v0.5.5-SNAPSHOT
- Corrected a spelling mistake in JWAT API.
- Improved various tasks.
- Minor changes.
- Changed to 0.5.5-SNAPSHOT.
- Changed the Command Line Interface.
- Cleanup and refactoring.
- Changed some classes to allow for different recordheader/payloadheader maximum sizes. (Temporarily set to 1024k)
- XmlValidation now reports the same way GZip, ARC and WARc does.
- Also includes various refactoring.
- Generalized parallelization code partially.
- Started on ARC/WARC extract task.
- Refactored slighty to allow tasks to be extended beyond JWAT-Tools.
- Added .hgignore and some handy build scripts.