Released as: JWAT-Tools v0.5.3-SNAPSHOT
- Added XmlValidator(xsi:schemeLocation etc.) -x option and a simple validator plugin architecture.
- Forget these files in the previous commit.
- Switched from FileInputStream to RandomAccessFileInputStream. Since FileInputStream has a known skip bug.
- Added some empty packages and moved some classes around.
- Convert now uses the correct payload for the filedesc->metadata record. (Still missing the record line though)
- Tried to fix the windows batch files so they can be called from anywhere.
- Arc2Warc used the wrong warc-type for response records.
- Changed the maven assembly plugin config to build release archives directly.
- Moved some linux script to src/main/scripts/
- Changed the linux scripts so they can now be called where everywhere.
- Fixed a bug in the arc2warc converter. (Exception thrown)