= Radio/TV =
Ingest of Radio and TV
- We have new radio/tv data
- Recordings come as mpeg and wav files
- Metadata comes from Ritzau and Gallup
- Technical metadata comes from FFProbe and Crosscheck
- All metadata is stored in DOMS and available in DOMS-GUI
- Program metadata is stored in PBCore
- All metadata is also stored in original form
- Given object already exists, only new metadata is updated
Radio/TV programs are editable in GUI
- A user wishes to edit program metadata
- He finds the relevant program using search
- He clicks edit
- The relevant fields are editable
- The mandatory fields are marked
- Freeform fields are text areas, other fields are input lines
- Repeatable fields can be repeated, other fields can not.
- There is a field for recording a known bad stream
- User presses save and publish
Update of broadcast times of Radio/TV.
- A user finds a program
- He updates time of broadcast in metadata
- This is reflected in dissemination copies
Radio/TV programs in DOMS disseminated in Mediestream
- A radio/TV program is registered in DOMS
- It is then available in Mediestream for dissemination
Radio/TV file objects in DOMS ready for digital preservation
- A radio/tv file is regestered in DOMS
- It has sufficient technical metadata for digital preservation
See subpages for individual user stories.
Points that did not get on a user story subpage are listed below.