- Check that the service reports all components report the status "OK", resulting them marked as green on the Status page of the Webclient.
- Shutdown a status contributor and verify that its status is reported as "UNRESPONSIVE" and marked with a red color, after MaxRetries*Check Interval time.
- bash pillars/reference2/bin pillar.sh stop
- When after a contributor has been marked as "UNRESPONSIVE" verify that an alarm message has been received by the alarm service and that the name of the unresponsive contributor is to be found in it.
- Start the contributor that were previously shutdown, and verify that it's status changes back to "OK" on the status page.
- ssh email@example.com
- bash pillars/reference2/bin pillar.sh start