- The reader starts by reading 3 lines. (recordLine, versionLine and fieldLine)
- If the recordLine is non empty, it check for a leading "filedesc://".
- If the versionLine is non empty, parse and validate the version, reserved and origin fields.
- If the fieldLine is non empty, identify which field version is being used. Default (Defaults to v1.0 is unidentified.)
- If the recordLine is non empty, parse and validate all the record fields, check for errors and update compliance status.
- Checks for valid record length.
- Process payload if present. (V1.1 feature)