ReaderFactory and Readers
- WarcReaderFactory.java: This factory can be used to create the various types of readers with optional buffering. You can either get compressed or uncompressed readers. There are also methods which can auto-detect whether or not a compressed reader is required.
- WarcReader.java: Abstract reader class which is the base for the all the readers. It also defines the options which can be set on a reader. Currently only digest options.
- WarcReaderCompressed.java: A reader implementation for reading compressed records.
- WarcReaderUncompressed.java: A reader implementation for reading uncompressed records.
ArcRecordBase.java: Abstract class which is the base for both the VersionBlock and ArcRecord classes. Contains most of the fields, validation and methods.
ArcVersionBlock.java: VersionBlock parser including relevant fields, validation and methods.
ArcRecord.java: Record parser including relevant fields, validation and methodsThis class contains the record parser, fields and validation.
- WarcHeaderLine.java: Reading a WARC header encapsulates each line in instances of this class.
- WarcDateParser.java: Parses and validated an WARC date.
- WarcDigest.java: Parses, validates and encapsulates a WARC digest header (algorithm, digest, encoding). The encoding is auto-detected and added later in the reading process.
- WarcErrorType.java: Defines the different possible error types.
- WarcValidationError.java: Defines an WARC validation error using a type, key and value.
- WarcWriter.java: Abstract writer class which is the base for all the writers.
- WarcWriterUncompressed.java: A writer implementation prototype.