InputStream / StringReader
- ByteCountingInputStream: An extended InputStream modified to keep track of the number of consumed bytes.
- An extended Pushback Inputstream which also keeps track of the actual number of consumed bytes.
- DigestInputStreamNoSkip: An extended DigestInputStream which overrides the skip method to perform reads.
- FixedLengthInputStream: An InputStream wrapper with a fixed amount of data available, which must be consumed by either reading/skipping it, or ultimately be skipped when it is closed, if data is still available.
- MaxLengthRecordingInputStream: An Inputstream wrapper which can only consumed a maximum amount of data which in turn is recorded internally and available as a byte array afterwards.
- CharCountingStringReader: A StringReader that uses a String as Input and also keeps track of the number of consumed chars.
Common header and payload classes used by both ARC and WARC