- Note that these commands do the release without running tests locally. As long as Jenkins is green, this is a A VERY GOOD IDEA as you don't want to have to clean up after a release that screws up part-way-through
Now checkout the tagged release version in git and build the javadoc with
mvn -DskipTests javadoc:javadoc
this will build the full javadoc in the subdirectory target/site.
- Copy the javadoc to the Webdav server at https://sbforge.org/maven/netarchivesuite/apidocs/ under a new folder corresponding to the version. Note that the uploading can take a while as each file is uploaded individually.
- There are many possible ways to do the upload to the server. Here is one
- Install davfs2
cd target/site mkdir dav sudo mount -t davfs https://sbforge.org/maven/netarchivesuite/apidocs/ dav sudo cp -r apidocs dav/<<Version Number>>
- Add the new release to the Releases and downloads page. The released zip should be located in the SBForge Nexus releases repo.
- Finish the release notes for the release.
- Release of wiki documentation
- Add to News on wiki
- Send email to netarchivesuite-announce including major features and link to release notes.