SBPROJECTS will be offline Wednesday between 7:30 and 8:30
SBForge with all its applications will be down for security updates during a time interval of about 10-20 minutes in the interval mentioned above.
The webserver web server used to expose project downloads and custom websites (f.ex. Maven site)
The following sites are available:
Uploads can be done through webdav WebDAV by using a suitable Webdav WebDAV client. Examples of webdav of WebDAV client are:
- Mac: Finder can be used to access webdav sites through the 'Go -> Connect To Server' menu.
- Ubuntu: Select Places -> Connect To Server and select Secure WebDAv WebDAV (HTTPS).
- Windows: From the Start menuIn File Explorer, right-click Computer and select Map Add a network drive. Choose the drive letter you want to use and enter the the https path as folder path.location.
- Everybody can read the contents of the websites.
- Project members have can write to the site using the normal SBForge credentials.