Description of the the XML base basic message structure and format.
- CorrelationID: Identifies the Conversation this message is part of. The correlationID should be unique for a give given collection. This can be approximated by assigning an UUID as correlationID to the first message in a conversation an UUID as correlationID.
- CollectionID: Identifies the Collection this message is used in.
- To: Identifies the Destination which is used to send this message.
- From: Identifies the Destination any replies will be received on.
- BitRepositoryElements (xsd elements, groups and types) - which includes the definition of general elements for messages, e.g. DataID.
- BitRepositoryMessages - which includes all messages that can be accepted on by the message broker. This includes the Message, MesssageRequest and MessageResponse super types.
- BitRepositoryData - which includes xml for data which can be passed as part of a message or via the file exchange protocol.