SBPROJECTS will be offline Wednesday between 7:30 and 8:30
SBForge with all its applications will be down for security updates during a time interval of about 10-20 minutes in the interval mentioned above.
- BNF: Lam, Géraldine, Sara
- ONB: Michaela, Andreas
- KB/DK - Copenhagen: Stephen, Tue, Birgit
- KDKB/DK - Aarhus: Sabine, Colin
- BNE: Mar
- KB/Sweden: -
|- At the end of January we could finally finish our presidental elections crawl.|
- We are currently preparing our 5th domain crawl
- Finally we redeployed our Testenvironment. For that, we made some convenient changes in the DeplyApplication (deploying with optional logo images). See our Pullrequest https://github.com/netarchivesuite/netarchivesuite/pull/38
Answers to Questions from KB
1) We are using the CDX-Format coming from WaybackCDXExtractionARCBatchJob
2) We are using currently OpenWayback 2.3.1
3) We crawled some facebook pages by using https://webrecorder.io
WeWe've just opened a new web collection for all the regional web curators in Spain to participate. It is a daily collection about newspapers. We already have a daily newspapers collection, but only for national media. This new one is for regional newspapers.
The regional web curators are getting more and more involved in the management of their own collections, adding sedes in CWeb and doing Quality Assurance.
We are planning our yearly domain crawl (maybe around april), but its launching is related to the implementation of NAS 5, which is up to our engineers.
Our main and closest goal is to give access to users to our web archive, not only at the Library computers, but also at the regional libraries. Once we are sure that the security measures are implemented regarding the legal constraints at every access point, we'll open it and let you know. We are looking forward to that momento and also a little afraid of it. This is expected to happen in 3 or 4 weeks as máximum.
The non-print legal deposit team is expected to be reinforced with more people in a couple of weeks.