Relesed as: JWAT-Tools v0.5.6-SNAPSHOT (2013-04-11)
- Added a trivial delete command for those cases where Linux throws a silly args list too long...
- Includes a minor change to the *.sh files to make it work.
- Commands list built dynamically instead of using static text.
- Work in progress: Git style help command.
- Improved multithreading for some tasks.
- Support for linux file identification.
- Rewrote arc2warc to support multiple filedesc records and payload repair.
- ManagedPayload added for reloading of payload in different validators.
- Fully implemented 2 step XML validation.
- Improved FileIdent based on file name and stream peeking.