- Test for online file
- Test for offline file
- Test for large file
Attepmt to The following bad case scenarios should be tested to validated that the system handles the requests grazefully, eg. doesn't crash components and sends a informative error message.
- Attempt to get file from an unknown fileID.
Illegal get file attempt
- Attempt to get a file
File transfer failure
- with a failing transfer of the file (bad
- Attempt to get a file with a bad checksum
Special condition get
- Test for file with integrity error
- Test for file not fully replicated