- BNF: Lam, Géraldine, Sara
- ONB: Michaela, Andreas
- KB/DK: Søren, Stephen, Tue
- SB: Sabine, Colin, Niels
- BNE: Mar
- KB/Sweden: Bengt, Stewart
Upcoming NAS 5.3 Release
Status of developments.
BnF is currently working on the following features:
- NAS-2592 Evolutions on H3 Running Job page (History/history/job/ID/)
- NAS-2588 Add an H3 extension to enable queue budget modification
- NAS-2589 Add an H3 extension to enable the addition of RejectRules
- NAS-2590 Evolutions on the H3 Frontier page
- NAS-2591 Evolutions on the H3 Crawllog page
- NAS-2595 Minor evolutions on Running Jobs (Harveststatus-running.jsp)
- NAS-2594 Evolutions on Running Job X Details (Harveststatus-running-jobdetails.jsp)
- NAS-2593 Minor label changes in the "Harvest Status" menu
- NAS-2563 Give users the ability to search the job list by jobID (Harveststatus-alljobs.jsp)
- NAS-2564 Show all jobs in the "All Jobs" page
- NAS-2565 Fix orderXMLName and add operator/templateUpdateDate/templateDescription fields in harvestInfo.xml
- NAS-2587 Software stated in the metadata files warcinfo records cannot be easily parsed
Status of the production sites
We still keep NAS 5.2.2 in our test environment because of an unsolved blocking bug. Meanwhile we had started the fourth broad crawl for 2016, so we wait with implementing NAS 5.2.2 in our production system until the beginning of 2017.
We are updating our access procedure and our citrix solution. Because of the rather restrictive Danish data protection law we have complicated user group administration and we have problems with one of the groups
We still work on the compression of the archive. There is a bug in JWA S, the compression software, when it is solved we will reschedule the compression project.
| On fork https://github.com/bnfklm/netarchivesuite multiple branchs were created in order to facilitate|
the proofreading of the code at pull request time.
Branch BnF (on fork https://github.com/bnfklm/netarchivesuite/)
Branch NAS-2592 (on fork https://github.com/bnfklm/netarchivesuite/)
Branch NAS-2595 (on fork https://github.com/bnfklm/netarchivesuite/)
Our annual broad crawl was completed on December 5th, after 8 weeks. We gathered 90,4TB of data (compressed), which makes this crawl the biggest ever realised at the BnF. The infrastructure was stable and we didn't encounter any technical problems. We will be analysing the data more precisely on two subjects: regional domains and ebooks.