[MANDATORY] -c The id for the collection to place the the file in.
- -f The path to the file, which is wanted to be put.
- -u The URL where the file can be downloaded.
- [MANDATORY] Most have either -f or -u arguments, though never both.
- -r The checksum of the new file
- -r is required, if -u argument is used, and optional if -f is used.
- -i The id for the file to perform the operation on.
- -i is required, if -u argument is used, and optional if -f is used.
[OPTIONAL] -S The salt of checksum to request in the response. Requires the -R ChecksumType argument.
[OPTIONAL] -R The algorithm of checksum to request in the response from the pillars. Allowed values are: MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512. If using a salt, prefix the listed types with HMAC_, eg. HMAC_MD5.
- [OPTIONAL] -p The pillar to put the file at. If left out, then the file is put to all pillars.
- [OPTIONAL] -d For removing the file from the file-server after the put-file operation is completed.
Deletes a file in the bitrepository. It takes the following arguments: