Søren Vejrup Carlsen

Review closed

Review closed

The objective above is of course wrong as it stands. To comply with the BNF and legacy naming scheme, we ended up with // Same pattern here as defined in class dk.netarkivet.viewerproxy.webinterf...

The objective above is of course wrong as it stands.
To comply with the BNF and legacy naming scheme, we ended up with

 // Same pattern here as defined in class dk.netarkivet.viewerproxy.webinterface.Reporting
 final String specifiedPattern = "(.*-)?" + id + "(-.*)?" + metadataFilePatternSuffix;
Nothing to do

Nothing to do

Review of webdanica 2.1
Review of webdanica 2.1
Closing review. No followup needed

Closing review.
No followup needed

NAS-2760: Remove obsolete heritrix 1 files from distribution
NAS-2760: Remove obsolete heritrix 1 files from distribution
NAS-2712: Indexserver includes too much in the specifiedPattern used by RawMetadataCache#cacheData(Long id)
NAS-2712: Indexserver includes too much in the specifiedPattern used by RawMetadataCache#cacheData(Long id)
I believe this is part of 5.4.2 now, so we might as well close this after a quick review

I believe this is part of 5.4.2 now, so we might as well close this after a quick review

replace with isTreatDnsLikeHttp()

replace with isTreatDnsLikeHttp()

Note that this means that fetching of prerequisites is always allowed

Note that this means that fetching of prerequisites is always allowed

All followup committed, now

All followup committed, now

agreed

agreed

When is the former statement true?

When is the former statement true?

No follow-up required

No follow-up required

NAS-2752: We always look for duplicationmigration records during indexing
NAS-2752: We always look for duplicationmigration records during indexing
Have now moved it to a finally clause

Have now moved it to a finally clause

I have now changed the code to only catch an Exception in the last catch phrase

I have now changed the code to only catch an Exception in the last catch phrase

It might be a good idea to renew the jmsConnection object in the same go: jmsConnection = null; qSession = null; and then add a if (jmsConnection == null) { jmsConnection = JMSConnectionFactor...

It might be a good idea to renew the jmsConnection object in the same go:

jmsConnection = null;
qSession = null;

and then add a

 
if (jmsConnection == null) {
  jmsConnection = JMSConnectionFactory.getInstance();
}

before the "if (qSession == null)" clause

NAS-2751: The HarvestStatusReceiver.getCount method has a memoryLeak
NAS-2751: The HarvestStatusReceiver.getCount method has a memoryLeak
Should really delete the method createQueueBrowser(ChannelID queueID) which creates a QueueSession every time the method is called unless of course we should cache a QueueBrowser for every queueID,...

Should really delete the method createQueueBrowser(ChannelID queueID) which creates a QueueSession every time the method is called
unless of course we should cache a QueueBrowser for every queueID, we see?

This change is strictly not necessary anymore. It was part of my attempt at having a separate JMSConnection for the QueueController rather than just using the JMSConnectionFactory.getInstance() method

This change is strictly not necessary anymore.
It was part of my attempt at having a separate JMSConnection for the QueueController rather than just using
the JMSConnectionFactory.getInstance() method

All follow-up to this issue has been pushed to branch NAS-2733

All follow-up to this issue has been pushed to branch NAS-2733

Note that the new "old" filtering method gives you a Domain X is not registered! error, if domain X is not registered in the Domains table of the harvestdatabase

Note that the new "old" filtering method gives you a

 Domain X is not registered! 

error, if domain X is not registered in the Domains table of the harvestdatabase

In the latest commit, I have renabled the old filtering method using lookup in the database, and made this the default method. There is now a setting for the filteringMethod used by the Harveststat...

In the latest commit, I have renabled the old filtering method using lookup in the database, and made this the default method.
There is now a setting for the filteringMethod used by the Harveststatus-running.jsp page:
settings.harvester.webinterface.runningjobsFilteringMethod

If this value is set to "cachedLogs", the filtering is done by searching in the cached crawllogs
if this value is set to "database", the filtering is done by searching in the database
The latter is the default value in the settings

Fixed in the latest commit

Fixed in the latest commit

Fixed in the latest commit

Fixed in the latest commit