Created HDFS based file-store for the HadoopReferencePillar
|Participant||Role||Time Spent||Comments||Latest Comment|
|Author||1h 3m||5||The method is used quite rarely, but when it is called, t...|
|Reviewer - Complete||17m||4||Should we get these info dynamically, or should we cache ...|
|Reviewer - 69% reviewed||21m||4||Jeg er ret sikker på at Asger Askov Blekinge kan sætte de...|
- Created HDFS based file-store for the HadoopReferencePillar. Probably needs some settings and tests.
- Fixed issue with dependencies, and also made Intellij re-organize imports...
- HdfsArchive Unit test hasFile
- Test logback makes hadoop shut up
- hadoop minicluster only scoped for test
- Minor changes to hadoopArchive
- better path handling in HdfsArchive
- Smaller fixes as discussed on Zoom
- Merge branch 'HadoopReferencePillar' of https://github.com/bitrepository/reference into HadoopReferencePillar
- failable methods return boolean rather than disregard outcome
- Hdfs pillar is configurable
- HDFS Pillar model test
- Readded part of the ReferenceSetting, which made some tests fail. Also made the Hadoop test skip, when it cannot prepare the test.
- Bumped C3P0 patch version to fix github alert.
Branches in review
Issues Raised From Comments