Clone
 

tra <tra@kb.dk> in newspaper-fastcgi-ticket-checker

Added stderr message if no ticket found in memcached.

    • -1
    • +2
    /fcgid-access-checker/stream-check.ini
Added ignored_resource_pattern=.*\.dzi$ for .ini files for achernar.

    • -0
    • +1
    /fcgid-access-checker/download-check.ini
    • -0
    • +1
    /fcgid-access-checker/thumbnails-check.ini
Memcached moved from alhena to iapetus.

    • -1
    • +1
    /fcgid-access-checker/download-check.ini
    • -1
    • +1
    /fcgid-access-checker/stream-check.ini
    • -1
    • +1
    /fcgid-access-checker/thumbnails-check.ini
Updated newspaper-usage-statistics/CHANGELOG.md for 1.0.3

    • -0
    • +13
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/CHANGELOG.md
statistics: Batch summa queries. "chunksize" parameter is size.

The overhead of a Summa SOAP query is substantial and this is slow.

Therefore the inner processing loop was rewritten to gather a

given amount of work before actually querying Summa. This

combined with the improved log file skipping mechanism resulted in

a speedup with a factor of three for Downloads.

statistics: Changed chunking to count unique query_ids instead of lines.

statistics: UUID field fixed. Output now identical for Download in test.

statistics: output is now generated based on batch query.

SNAPSHOT: statistics: now do batch query for Summa.

statistics: chunkified log file reading. Handle midnight logfile rollover.

Logfiles at callisto were found to roll over at midnight so the logfile stamped

2012-12-12 contained log entries from 2012-12-11 and the triggering log entry after

midnight. Therfore we consider one logfile more to get all entries for that day.

statistics: Logfiles with date stamps outside desired range are skipped.

Improved README instructions for tagging and tarballing.

    • -2
    • +2
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/make-tarball.sh
Now transparently support gzipped files (ends with "gz").

    • -2
    • +11
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/CHANGELOG.md
tarball now has example configuration. Use /usr/bin/python for now.

    • -1
    • +1
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/make-tarball.sh
Added make-tarball.sh to create release tarballs.

    • -0
    • +24
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/make-tarball.sh
Renamed stats to newspaper-usage-statistics for easier maintenance.

    • -0
    • +6
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/.gitignore
    • -0
    • +11
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/CHANGELOG.md
    • -0
    • +54
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/README.md
    • -0
    • +3
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/sample-logs/download.log
    • -0
    • +30
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/sample-logs/thumbnails.log
    • -0
    • +50
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/sample-summa/pdf.xml
    • -0
    • +3
    /newspaper-usage-statistics/src/main/newspaper_statistics.py.cfg-example
  1. … 37 more files in changeset.
Preparing for 1.0.1 release.

    • -12
    • +23
    /stats/src/main/scripts/statistics/statistics.py
Now sort result of glob.iglob - we iterate files in sorted order.

Tested against callisto logs (so dates changed). More robust. readded example.

    • -0
    • +3
    /stats/src/main/newspaper_statistics.py.cfg-example
    • -4
    • +10
    /stats/src/main/scripts/statistics/statistics.py
Cleaned up most warnings given by IntelliJ inspection.

Reformatted using IntelliJ.

    • -36
    • +48
    /stats/src/main/scripts/statistics/statistics.py
Added configuration information for Ubuntu 16.04.

Merge branch 'ticket-nonMock' - ABR replaced with real service.

Added comments explaining how ABR did the Nexus reconfiguration.

bitrepository-work: Now pulls unconfigured reference from Nexus into a container.

    • -0
    • +24
    /bitrepository/Dockerfile
Explained nexus3 docker instance configuration in docker-settings.xml

Docker CE support. All major components now mocked as docker containers.

Work with Docker CE 17.09/docker-compose 1.16.1/Nexus mirror on 172.18.95.105.

Upgraded my PC to Ubuntu 17.10 and found that the new stuff I learned about

on DockerCon 2017 EU did not work with the docker I had, so everything had

to be upgraded to a newer version than the one coming with Ubuntu. As

maven in docker forgets everything I got a Nexus3 running locally and found how

to make the dockerized maven use it. Now the dockers can launch, and can see

each other but there is not yet any material the ticket checker can validate.

    • -0
    • +15
    /docker-settings.xml
    • -9
    • +27
    /mockticketservicecontentresolver/Dockerfile
    • -0
    • +2
    /mockticketservicecontentresolver/docker.properties
SNAPSHOT: About to make 1.pl do all the necessary work to make valid and _checked_ links.

    • -0
    • +71
    /docker/cgi-bin/1.pl
"for.pl" will present a clicky-page for a domsID. Found ContentResolver needs mocking too. (Runs with openjdk-9 image)

    • -0
    • +57
    /docker/cgi-bin/for.pl
    • -0
    • +2
    /docker/webprotected/index.html
    • -0
    • +3
    /docker/webroot/index.html
    • -0
    • +1
    /mocksumma-ide/src/main/resources/0.request
    • -0
    • +1
    /mocksumma-ide/src/main/resources/0.response
  1. … 15 more files in changeset.