Dashboard

Now sort result of glob.iglob - we iterate files in sorted order.

Tested against callisto logs (so dates changed). More robust. readded example.

    • -0
    • +3
    /stats/src/main/newspaper_statistics.py.cfg-example
    • -4
    • +10
    /stats/src/main/scripts/statistics/statistics.py
Cleaned up most warnings given by IntelliJ inspection.

Reformatted using IntelliJ.

    • -36
    • +48
    /stats/src/main/scripts/statistics/statistics.py
Added configuration information for Ubuntu 16.04.

Merge branch 'ticket-nonMock' - ABR replaced with real service.

Got a "Source code does not match the bytecode" while debugging. This might fix it.

Added documentation of VeraPDF project and revised logging slightly for ValidateXML.

    • -0
    • +17
    /main/dpa-verapdf/README.md
DPA-127: Upgrade VeraPDF to 1.10 (for temporary file fixes)

Disabled System.err printing of unused configuration messages.

DNS broken. Replaced artifactory.openpreservation.org with 176.58.124.154

Merge branch 'DPA-123': Harden ingester and improve reports on DOMS objects.

Added sample tomcat context.xml with parameters necessary for dpa-dashboard.

    • -0
    • +47
    /tools/dpa-dashboard/context.xml
Used Netbeans to fix dpa-dashboard enough to work with localhost.

ToolResultReport changes broke unit tests (which was not caught)

Cleaned some of the unchecked cast warnings.

First successful ingest after hardening.

Merge branch 'master' into DPA-123

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into DPA-123-snapshot

Sources now compile (Merge branch 'DPA-123-snapshot' into DPA-123)

SNAPSHOT: Fixed return null.

SNAPSHOT: Ingester now compiles. An exception short circuits ingest of current delivery.

NAS-2683: Adding seeds to eventharvest fail, if list of seeds contain invalid seeds
NAS-2683: Adding seeds to eventharvest fail, if list of seeds contain invalid seeds
I have now changed the functionality of the Definitions-add-event-seeds.jsp and Definitions-edit-selective-harvest.jsp So the html-form from Definitions-add-event-seeds.jsp is sent to the Definitio...

I have now changed the functionality of the Definitions-add-event-seeds.jsp and Definitions-edit-selective-harvest.jsp
So the html-form from Definitions-add-event-seeds.jsp is sent to the Definitions-edit-selective-harvest.jsp script.
invalid seeds found during the process are now shown in a text-area, just like we already do for invalid domains

NOTE: It does not work when we try to read the data from a while.
Nothing is written in the logs, although I have tried to add additional log-entries
The form data is just ignored, and the Definitions-add-event-seeds.jsp is rendered, as though you forgot to transmit the harvestname to the form!

Work on NAS-2683 . add-seeds from file still fails and I don't know why:(

SNAPSHOT: Reinlined methods that was refactored out to clarifly generics problem.

Fix for running in dev-environment

SNAPSHOT: ToolsResultReport cleaned and usage fixed. FileSystemDeliveyIngester pending.

SNAPSHOT: ToolsResultReport now refactored and tests rewritten.

More work on NAS-2683