This is a manual for the commandline tools bundled with the NetarchiveSuite software
Most of the tools have some functionality, that the NetarchiveSuite applications already have inside them. The tools are there in case the applications fail, and manual intervention is called for. The tools are here grouped based on their module adherence, and not their functionality.
- Tools in the Common Module
- Tools in the Monitor Module
- Tools in the Harvester Module
- Tools in the Archive Module
- Tools in the Wayback module
- Appendix A - How To Do Examples
The intended audience of this manual is system administrators who will be responsible for the actual setup of NetarchiveSuite as well as technical personnel responsible for the proper operation of NetarchiveSuite. Some familiarity with XML and Java is an advantage in understanding this manual.