Disable the network/switch/DC for some minutes and see that all batch processes reconnects and continue after restart
login on to kb-test-adm-001 as root and stop the networkinterface by installing a cron-job that does this for you:
Install script restartNetworkWithWait.sh as root cronjob (Add 0 17 * * * (/root/restartNetworkWithWait.sh) to restart network at 5 PM)
- Check that the connection to the GUI is lost.
- After 5 minutes verify the system comes back online
- Verify that the GUI pages are working properly.
- Create a new active selective harvest definition and verify that a new job is created and started.
- Run a batch job or two and verify these work correctly.