Note that ReplicaA might be named differently in your installation (e.g. SBN)
A number of Jobs has been run creating content in the archive, or a number of files have been uploaded to the archive
Delete files on replicaA
Login in sb-test-bar-001.statsbiblioteket.dk as netarkdv
Set the TESTX variable:
Delete all files in the replica:
Verify Bitpreservation behaviour
- Go to
Update filestatusfor all replicas. (use open link in new tab to avoid leaving the page)
- FileStatus for the replicaA show a missing file number corresponding to the missing files.
- FileStatus for the the other replicas should show no missing files.
Show missing filesfor ReplicaA. The deleted files should be listed.
- Set 'x' in the
Change infobox for all files. All
Get Infoboxes should be selected.
Execute. Verify all files now have detailed info.
- Set 'x' in
Change all which can be added. All
Add to archiveboxes should be selected.
- Click on the
Changeinfobox for all files and press
- Verify that the restored files are no longer listed as missing.
- Go to the FileStatus page. Click all the
Update statuslinks. Use open link in new tab to avoid leaving the page
- The status should now be that the files are present in all replicas and have OK checksums.