Agenda for the joint NetarchiveSuite tele-conference 2019-07-02, 13:00-14:00.
- BNF: Géraldine, Clara
- ONB: Andreas
- KB/DK - Copenhagen: Tue, Stephen, Anders, Kristian
- KB/DK - Aarhus: -
- BNE: Alicia?
- KB/Sweden: -
Update on NAS latest tests and developments
Status of the production sites
- Almost finished our event crawl for the parliamentary elections including almost 3 TB form ArchiveIT (+1600 facebook-pages).-
- We have looked at the harvested content in a local SolrWayback installation and get mixed results: lots of videos, pages with great look-and-feel, pages with no info, some comments, "show More"/Scrolling at the bottom is not including (but used to be earlier.
- Our systems and our broad crawl is stable. We are almost done with our 2. broad crawl of 2019
- Jon is going on pension
- Bitmagasin-project paused (just before completion) due to higer-priority projects.
In March, we launched a selective project crawl for the European elections which is to come to an end in the coming days. 15 curators contributed to the nomination of over 1480 sites among which social networks (twitter mostly but also facebook and Youtube channels) represent the largest share (around 60%). Eventually, 18 weekly, 5 monthly and over 120 daily crawls were led. We contributed for 85 sites to the collaborative crawl launched by Ricardo Basilio on European elections results.
We also added our contribution to the collaborative crawl on Artificial intelligence (85 sites).
- We are now doing the last preparation for our Domain Crawl, which we will start in a few days
- We are still running our Event-Crawl about our government crises and EU Parlament Elections and start to preparing the crawls for the elections in autumn
- Last month Webarchiv Austria was invited at the ONB Labs Symposium, the official start of our Libary Labs project. We were doing a presentation about automated tracking of changes in website content with help of the Webarchive Austria. Link to the presentation: https://labs.onb.ac.at/gitlab/labs-team/labs-symposium-2019/raw/master/20190613_VeraenderungsTrackingMitdemWebarchiv.pptx
- We are working in our three event crawl: European Parliament elections, local elections and Spanish Government elections that are still running. We have had a great collaboration from the different regions in the local elections, and we nominate over 3.700 sites.
- We still don’t know when we are going to launch our broad crawl but it will probably be in September
- September 10
- October 8
- November 5
- December 3
- January 7, 2020
Any other business?