Agenda for the joint BNF, ONB, SB and KB NetarchiveSuite tele-conference 7th 2015, 13:00-14:00.
- TDC tele-conference:
- Dial in number (+45) 70 26 50 45
- Dial in code 9064479#
- BridgeIT: BridgeIT conference will be available about 5 min. before start of meeting. The Bridgit url is konf01.statsbiblioteket.dk. The Bridgit password is sbview.
- BNF: Sara and Lam
- ONB: Michaela and Andreas
- KB: Tue, Søren and Nicholas
- SB: Colin, Sabine, Mikis, Ditte
Mikis is leaving SB and therefore also the NetarchiveSuite project, last day 10. july.
NAS 5.0 status:
NAS 5.0-beta: Released on the 9. June.
NAS 5.0 release: After bugfixing and full release testing at Netarkivet, BnF og ONB: end June.
Status of the production sites
We have been busy with two things:
- Preparation of the 10 years anniversary of Netarchive
- Our event crawl on the Parliamentary elections, which will take place on Thursday, 18th July.
Furthermore we have tested open Wayback on our production system: the main problem is the performance (too slow)
We have several project crawls during June, all of which are annual crawls that are carried on from previous years. Two crawls on the themes of solidarity and social movements started last week. This week we will be collecting sites of French official publications, and also American official publications under an agreement with the Library of Congress. Finally, next week we will be crawling sites of auction houses ; this is also the subject of our most recent selection of sites in the access interface.
- Stage 1 of broad crawl was finished. Before we start stage 2, we have to wait until we receive extra storage. The broad crawl includes 1.25 mio. domains, 12.000 domains from new TLD .wien.
- Event crawl about Eurovision Song Contest finished, we crawled 31 domains with 80 seeds. Only small crawl, because we did not get an additional budget.
- Event crawl about two local elections are still running.
Any other business?