Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda for the joint BNF, ONB, SB and KB NetarchiveSuite tele-conference June the 16th 2011, 10:00-11:00.

With minutes. Note that the meetings was moved from the initially planned meeting time on the 14th

Practical information

  • Skype-conference
    • Mikis will establish the skype-conference at 13:00 (Please do not connect yourself):
      • BNF skype name: sara.aubry.bnf
      • ONB skype name:
      • SB skype name: mss.statsbiblioteket.dk
      • KB skype name: christen.hedegaard.kb
    • TDC tele-conference (If it fails to establish a skype tele-conference):
      • Dial in number (+45) 70 26 50 45
      • Dial in code 9064479#
  • BridgIT:
    • BridgeIT conference will be available about 5 min. before start of meeting. The Bridgit url is konf01.statsbiblioteket.dk. The Bridgit password is sbview.

Participants

  • BNF: Sara and Nicolas
  • ONB: Michaela and Andreas
  • KB: Tue, Søren and Jonas
  • SB: Colin and Mikis

Søren didn't make it.

Accept of the agenda and accept of the minutes from the last meeting (Mikis)

OK

Status of the priority process (Sara)

What are the next steps?

WARC implementation proposal for IIPC

A draft proposal for IIPC sponsored inclusion of WARC in NAS (and in JHove) has been created. Currently awaiting a more precise description of the task from Bjarne and Birgit. The plan is to have the proposal ready for the IIPC steering group meeting on the 13. july so work can start in the beginning of october.

Roadmap

We need an (initial non-public) wiki page to start refining the current curator subject working towards a mapping to concrete requirement/tasks with can be allocated to NAS releases. MIkis will setup the wiki so Sara can added content.

We will use the workshop at BnF in december for the a discussion of the highest prioritized subject listen here.

Netarchivesuite workshop at BNF in November/December

  • When?

    Middle of december. Sara will investigate what is possible at BnF

  • Who?

    Depends on the what

  • What?
    • Roadmap discussion
    • Tour of BnF harvesting setup.
    • Technical track for developers with design and process discussions. Nicolas could also talk a bit about the Spring based possibilities currently being investigated as part of the starting curator helper project.

    Mikis will create wiki page for developing agenda.

Status of the production sites

  • Netarchive.dk (Tue)

    Broadcrawl current running and expected to finish in the near future. Still problems with the stability of the system, which needs to be kept running 'by hand'.

  • BNF (Sara)

    Next broadcrawl in october. 30 crawlers are currently running. The problems with crawllogs filling the disk was solved by Sørens proposed fix.

  • ONB (Michaela)

    Crawl of media sites continue. Preparing for opening access to first none-Vienna library.

Mikis's proposal, for including a short summary of the production status from each organization prior to the next meeting, was accepted.

3.16.1 release status

Apparently a couple of issues are missing from 3.16.1. Søren has an missing issue, Sara will try to find the issue number.

Nicolas will have a quick look at replacing TEST1 by the BnF sanity test.

Iteration 48 (3.17 Development release) (Mikis)

  • Status
  • Estimates, remaining estimates and logging of time used?

Nicolas isn't going to work much on the project, so most of the issues currently allocated to 3.16.1 will need to be postponed.

No objections to Mikis proposal for starting to log work on issues to improve the remaining time data we have available. This will hopefully lead to a better picture of the project status (including a working burndown chart)

Date for next joint tele-conference.

Sara is on vacation, but will try to brief Nicolas

Any other business

Error rendering macro 'gadget'

Error rendering gadget [ https://sbforge.org/jira/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-gadget-hour-burndown-chart/gadgets/greenhopper-hour-burndown-chart.xml ]

  • No labels