Here you can the documentation need to setup a development environment
After you have setup your development environment, you should be ready to start Building the Bitrepository.
Install IDE together with relevant extensions.
- Setup Eclipse with all the SBForge Eclipse extensions
- Install TestNG plugin (update site ) for unitt testing functionality.
- Install checkstyle plugin for Sonar codestyle integration. Note that we use the 'SBForge way' profile on the Bitrepository project.
- Setup IntelliJ IDEA with all the SBForge extensions
- TestNG is already part of IntelliJ
- Install checkstyle plugin. Note that we use the 'SBForge way' profile on the Bitrepository project.
- Installer Maven.
If you are going to use Subversion from the command line, you need to install a client for this
To validate all xml-example-files in the message-xml module, use the following command from the examples/data directory:
and the following command from the examples/messages directory
The windows version of xmllint doesn't seem to handle wild cards on the command line, to process all XML files in the current directory use (batch file syntax, remove a % to get it working on the command line):