- Name changed from CollectionSettings to Repository settings.
- Versioning switched to integer numbering.
- Support for multiple collections in a bitrepository instance (Repository). This means that the collectionID elements has been replaced by a list of collection, each with a ID, a name and a list of pillars. See RepositorySettings.xsd for details.
- Add configuration option to require checksums for pillar verification.
- Add configuration option to require checksums for new files.
- AuditTrail- and Status 'ContributorIDs' changed to 'NonPillarContributorIDs'.
- Introducing (optional) dedicated topics for pillar, audittrail- and status contributors.
Upgrading from CollectionSettings 0.9
Using update script
A script for migrating the previous CollectionSettings 0.9 to a RepositorySettings 10 file can be found in the bitrepository-repository-settings-10-scripts.tar.gz as script/migration/migrateCollectionSettings.sh. The script will xsl transform a ./CollectionSettings.xml file into a RepositorySettings.xml file.
Change the <
CollectionID>element into A <
Collections>element containing a <
Collection>element with a <
ID>element one and a <
PillarIDs>element with one or more <
PillarID> elements correspoding to the previous <
PillarIDs>list under <
- Remove the previous
Change the <
ContributorIDs> elements under the
<GetStatusSettings>elements and remove all pillar contributors. Example:
Other optional attributes
For the full set of new settings have a look at the full 0.24 RepositorySettings xsd.