This manual describes how to setup a full installation of a Bit repository system based on the reference components.
Please see the Reference system documentation for an overview of the architecture for a Bitrepository system based on the reference components.
- Define repository settings — Describes the process of initially defining the general collection settings.
- Message bus setup — Information of how to setup the message bus software in the Bitmagasin system
- File Exchange Server Setup — Describes howto setup a webserver for file exchange in a Bit Repository system.
- Define reference settings — Describes the process of initially defining the settings for the reference components.
- Pillar setup — Describes the process of installing pillars.
- Service setup — The common details of setting up services for the Bitrepository