Using and integrating with the bit repository architecture with .net
- Creating .net classes for messages — One way to generate support classes for the xml messages in the bit repository
Draft description of how to setup a maven project for providing REST webservices using Jersey.
Description the the test concepts and procedures we use in this project
- Acceptance test — Defines the tests need to pass for a full Bitrepository system to be accepted.
- Levels of test — Listing of the the different levels of test we use in the Bitmagasin project
- Release tests — The releases tests performen in the integration test environment.
- Test strategy — Description of our test strategy and how this is implemented
- Types of test — Here you can find a describtion of the types of test we use in the Bitrepository project
Insert short page description here
- Application design — Description of the design of the reference Java system developed as part of the project.
- Building the Bitrepository — Here you can find information on how to use Maven based build environment to start development on the Bitrepository system.
- Code guidelines — Description of the code design we use in the application development
- Design discussions — Her finder du diskussioner omkring udviklingsrelaterede emner
- Setup of development environment — Here you can the documentation need to setup a development environment