Description of the reference system being developed based on the specific architecture defined in the project.
- Reference code
- Reference pillar — The reference code based includes a full implementation of a pillar.
- Reference clients — Describes the clients in the reference code.
- Reference services — Documentation on the concrete services in the reference implementation.
- Reference settings — Defines the system settings for the reference components.
- Reference libraries — The reference libraries serves as the basis of bitrepository.org http://bitrepository.org, and are used as building blocks for the higher level bitrepository.org http://bitrepository.org services and clients.
Description the the test concepts and procedures we use in this project
- Test strategy — Description of our test strategy and how this is implemented
- Code coverage — TODO: In Progress
- Types of test — Here you can find a describtion of the types of test we use in the Bitrepository project
- Levels of tests — Listing of the the different levels of test we use in the Bitmagasin project
- Acceptance test — Defines the tests need to pass for a full Bitrepository system to be accepted.
- Release tests — The release tests performed in the integration test environment.
The following contains guides or instructions on developer specific topics.
- .net — Using and integrating with the bit repository architecture with .net
- Create self signed certificate
- Using SSL in Java — A simple instruction on how to use SSL in Java.
- Webservice getting started guide — Draft description of how to setup a maven project for providing REST webservices using Jersey.
Describes how the default logback framework is configured.