Description of the code design we use in the application development
- 3-layered components — All our components should be keep the data accessing (read and write), business logic and interface code separated
- Argument validation — Describes how and when to validate arguments
- Code style (Deprecated) — The general code style used in the java code based on the SBForge code style.
- Construction, referencing and composing in general — A short rattle of what to do and not to do when creating or getting references to objects
- Exceptions — We will lean on the Effective Java Exceptions http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/entarch/effective-exceptions-092345.html guidelines.
- Logging — Here you can find a description of logging is implemented in the Bitrepository code
- Writing automatic tests — Guideline for writing good automatic test cases