The web server used to expose project downloads and custom websites (f.ex. Maven site)
The following sites are available:
- Download site at http://sbforge.org/downloads/$PROJECT-NAME:
- Maven/Javadoc site at site at http://sbforge.org/maven/$PROJECT-NAME:
Uploads can be done through WebDAV by using a suitable WebDAV client. Examples of WebDAV client are:
- Mac: Finder can be used to access webdav sites through the 'Go -> Connect To Server' menu.
- Ubuntu: Use Nautilus, Select Places -> Connect To Server, and connect to davs://<user>@sbforge.org/maven/netarchivesuite/apidocs
- Windows: In File Explorer, right-click Computer and select Add a network location.
- Everybody can read the contents of the websites.
- Project members have can write to the site using the normal SBForge credentials.