Information regarding the different tools used at SBForge
SBForge consists of a number of heavily integrated tools centered around a core of Atlassian products. The idea is to provide a complete collaberative development platform for Open Source software projects, based on best-of-breed tools. For further information regarding the advantages of using SBForge, see Benefits of using the SBForge platform.
For the status of the SBForge tooling platform in general se TOOL-8 Establish production SBForge and Statsbiblioteket site
- Confluence — This wiki which is used for SBForge hosted documentation. The wiki is based on Atlassians http://www.atlassian.com/ Confluence Enterprise Wiki http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/.
- Crowd — The SBForge Single-Sign-On application based on Atlassian Crowd http://www.atlassian.com/software/crowd/, which manages the users and group used in the Tools applications.
- Crucible — Crucible http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/ is an online review tool integrated with Fisheye. The SBForge Crucible can be found here https://sbforge.org/fisheye.
- Eclipse — Describes how to setup the Eclipse IDE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_development_environment for developing SBForge projects.
- Fisheye — Fisheye http://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/ is a SCM repository browser. The SBForge Fisheye can be found here https://sbforge.org/fisheye.
- Forums — We currently use the Confluence forum functionality provided through the Community Bubbles plugin https://www.adaptavist.com/display/Bubbles/Home
- IntelliJ IDEA — Describes how to setup IntelliJ IDEA http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/ IDE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_development_environment for developing SBForge projects.
- Jenkins — Jenkins http://jenkins-ci.org/ Continuous Integration http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_Integration server (previously known as Hudson). You can find it here https://sbforge.org/jenkins/.
- JIRA — The SBForge issuetracker http://sbforge.org/jira
- Maven — Maven http://maven.apache.org is a state-of-the-art Java build system replacing Ant.
- Nexus — Maven repository manager
- Sonar — Sonar http://www.sonarsource.org/ is an open platform to manage code quality.
- Subversion — Subversion http://subversion.apache.org/ is an open source version control system used in SBForge
- Team calendars — Provides calendar functionality for Confluence/JIRA integrating JIRA, personal, iCal, Google etc. calendars.
- Webdav server — The web server used to expose project downloads and custom websites (f.ex. Maven site)
Fisheye + Crucible upgraded to 2.7.4
Oct 17, 2011