Integrates Eclipse to SBForge Sonar. This include code style integration (Checkstyle)
Sonar report plugin
Code style integration
Configure code styles:
- Install the Eclipse checkstyle plugin
- Option 1: Use a Maven 2 based project with the the SBForge parent pom defined. Th SBForge checkstyle settings should be used automatically.
- Option 2: Manually configure the plugin to use the relevant Sonar checkstyle profile by:
- Go to into Window -> Preferences -> Checkstyle
- Select New under Global configurations
- Select Remote configuration from the drop down
- Paste the url obtained by clicking the Checkstyle Export link on the Sonar profiles page as the remote url
- Right click the project and select properties.
- Select checkstyle
- Select the Sonar configuration from the drop down